The XTAR WP2H Charger is the newest charger based on the VP2 and WP2 II charger. It supports LiFePO4 batteries as well as all of the most popular lithium-ions. This charger was created as an affordable, newer version of our WP2 series and as a step from the VP2. The WP2H charger can be seen as a VP2 without the LCD screen. It shares all the common features and capabilities of our XTAR VP2 but at a fraction of the cost.
- Suitable for 10440/16340/14500/14650//17670/18350/18500/18650/18700/22650/25500/26650 Li-ion Batteries also support LiFePO4 batteries.
- 0.25A/0.5A/1.0A Optional charging current, charging two batteries independently, will not affect each other. (This means slot 1 can be 1.0A and slot 2 can also run at 1.0A)
- 3.2V/3.6V/3.8V Optional charging voltage (3.2V is for LiFePO4 batteries and 3.6V/3.8V for li-ion batteries)
- Real time detection of batteries ensure safety.
- Can charge over discharged batteries.
- With 5V/1A USB output function, regard your charger as powerbank.
- Intelligent power management reduce heat and save energy.
- Reverse-polarity / short circuit protection. (In the event that batteries are inserted incorrectly, the charger is able detect this and help with damage prevention)