eFest Large Charging Bags are meant to give you extra security and piece of mind. While Li-ion batteries are typically safe if kept in temperate conditions, as they get older they can start to become more volatile. As a general rule you should never leave Li-ion batteries unattended while charging.
The large size is meant for up to 6 slot Li-ion corded chargers.
Dimensions: 9in x 11.5in
LIPO-GUARD Bag Use Instructions:
- Insert batteries into charger making sure polarity is correct.
- Place charger in the bag towards the bottom.
- Place Li-Po Bag on non-flammable surface.
- Place the charger leads through the space (left or right seam) at the top of the bag.
- Close top flap of Li-Po Bag and press, ensuring the seal is secure.
- Charge battery using proper charging practices.
- Never leave charging battery unattended.
Some basic rules to follow with Li-ion batteries:
- Always put a full charge (at least 8hrs) upon receiving your batteries
- Only use Li-ion battery chargers
- If your battery’s outer packaging is worn and or torn properly dispose of the battery
- If your battery is no longer taking a full charge properly dispose of it
- Do not store your battery in your pockets or where ever they can come in contact with metal objects